Saturday, March 24, 2012

The things I feel like eating...sorry for the ENGLISH-BANGLA MIX, BUT I FEEL THAT THIS IS GOOD FOR MY SOUL

1. Magur macchhe jhol,very light, with a good squeeze of lemon over soft, soft rice...
2. Maye'r haater chicken stew, with lots of kacaha pepe, capsicum and carrots...with a good squeeze of lemon again.
3. Holood ronger posto, which will induce me to sleep.
4. Any rokomer daal and rice, and boiled potatoes.
5. Amr grandmothere-JE KONO KICHHU RANNA...PULAO, chicken with spices, anything...okay, maybe a piece of mutton.
sob, sobby, sobbery...
Ami boro hoye shob ranna korbo...I can cook, and not too badly, or so I think and hope...I can cook machher jhol, I love pottering around in the kitchen,...I can cook yoghurt chicken...and I can bake...but will I have the time to cook every day given my AWFUL timings? Leave home...at 6...return at 7....work till eleven...cook ta korbo kokhon? No wonder no one cooks in this country...shobai food courter khabar khae...but it is hygeinic and safe...kintu not the same as home cooked food...but will I not be tired? But I think cooking can provide a welcome distraction too...i will boil lotsa vegetables and have the soup...hmmm...someday, I hope I have a partner who will help me out, and we can both amble around the kitchen <3...and we can pamper ourselves with comfort food...yummm...ekhon toh hostel-e thakchhi, cooking-er proshnoi othe na...roj canteen food.

No comments: