Monday, October 8, 2012

Reporting

Whenever I am in the midst of tonnes of work, I think of so many things to talk about on my blog...and when I finally find some time, no, rather take some time off, I find myself wandering around the bare avenues of my mind, for things to write about...I have really learnt to keep myself company. This was an area of particular concern for me, when I never managed to enjoy being on my own...I still love being surrounded by friends and family, more than anything else in the world...but ff late, I have not felt those rivulets of warm brine meandering swiftly down my cheeks...I don't find myself worrying about others and stuff...I have really TAUGHT myself, to just be true to my own intentions and everyday I strive hard to be a better human being...who said it was easy? It is just soul-satisfying...and I love Paying to a Higher Being every morning...and I refuse to take things for granted anymore...I am deeply grateful for the smallest of things...

No comments: