Friday, April 4, 2014

...

Sometimes I wish I could wake up to the sound of morning dew instead of my raucous alarm...to open my eyes to the beauty of Creation in the middle of the night, and blink up at the winking stars, their suffused, mellow light greeting me from a far off land though we have never crossed paths...to breathe in the smell of rain on the grass, to try and spot that fleeting transitional moment, wehen Evening pulls off her many hued garment, painted a soothing pink and purple, and dons the black garb of night...to wish upon the Orion, with Someone lying beside me, breathing evenly next to me, validating my existence by listening to the sounds of Night with me...to decipher the steady murmur of the insects, to yield in abandonment to the Quietness of the world, to the Stillness of our bodies and our minds, to the quiet Dynamism of the processes of the Universe which we take for granted...to consciously inhale the mix of air we do, the essential Oxygen and the non-essential ones, mingling in harmony with the aromas of our surroundings...our chests rising and falling to the rhythm of our lungs, as the internal body processes tirelessly, ceaselessly, go about their duty, while we live...the outer runnings of the Universe, the inner workings of the human body, the continuous and wavering streams of thought in our minds...the vivid nature of Creation, within and without, encapsulating us in its tight embrace yet liberating us with its evolving push forward.

No comments: